Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

MS Trust Spring Secret Art Show


Once again the MS Trust are holding a Secret Art Show in aid of the charity.  I have two pieces in this show - one that didn't sell from the last time and a new one.

Please, please click on THIS LINK and have a look at the fabulous artwork on offer.  You will only find out who created the work when you receive it.  Thats what makes it secret and fun!!

The sale opens for business at 9am on 11th May.  And, if you can, please buy a piece of artwork and raise funds for this wonderful charity!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds wonderful I will have a look I promise ;0). Dxx

Unknown said...

Oh Gosh I forgot to say thank you for your beautiful comment ;0) and I am sure you will come up with a stonking idea for the Journal Journey's challenge 'Once Upon A Time' he he you never let me down yet hun Dxx