Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

MS Trust Secret Art Show


The Winter MS Trust Secret Art Show is pretty special for me this year. 

The exhibition has over 250 pieces and includes artwork from well-known artists such as Caroline Tate, Richard Long and Patrick Hughes and ME!!!!  Yes I have 3 pieces of artwork in the show.

Each piece of artwork sold in the show is 12cm x 12cm (the size of a CD case) and costs £45. The artwork is in a wide range of styles and media, including oils, watercolours, abstract, landscape and still-life. The artwork is signed on the back, so people only find out who created it when they receive it in the post. The Secret Art Show gallery will be available for people to view from Friday 30 September. The show will then open for sales at 9am on Friday 7 October.

Please, please, please follow one of the links above and have a look at the work.  Its all wonderful and, if you can afford it, please buy one.

See if you can spot mine.  I know that all of my crafty friends out there will definitely be able to spot one of them ;)

1 comment:

erasercarver said...

Absolutely fantastic, go you!

I've had a lovely while going through all the artwork, there are quite a few I would like, will have to earn some money though first! I found two of yours - intrigued as to what number three is. You'll have to reveal all once the sale is over :)

Let me know next time this comes up as I'd like to send some artwork their way.